Sunday 4 October 2015

Read This Week



The deal with all those books I’ve read this week


First by KC Wells
Making A Splash, Perfect Ten (Going for the Gold), Cowboy Out Of Texas, On the Road, Of Love & *Three Comes Together by Sean Michael


Reding
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by RK Rowling
*Aim High Anthology


Bought
Broken Circle & Eternal Circle (Sirius Wolves) by Victoria Sue
McFarland’s Farm & Jesse’s Diner (Hope) by Cadeno C
Mourning Jack by SA Meade
Don’t Judge (Nothing Special) by AE Via
Unexpected Engagement (Unexpected) by Silvia Violet
Lost and Found by JJ Collins
The Poodle Apocalypse by John Inman
  
Free
Deuce Coop Ep1: Taken by Laura Harner


If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** won
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment