Sunday 17 January 2016

Read This Week



The deal with all those books I’ve read this week

Body Modification (SWAK) & *Horseplay by Sean Michael by Sean Michael 
Pump Me Up (work out) by Andrew Grey
*Bag the Beast (Hardwood Pack) by Jane Perky
*Setting His Owl A-Twitter (Wolves of Stone Ridge) by Charlie Richards

Re-read
One Piece vol. 2-23
Graceling & Fire by Kristin Cashore
Hawk’s Landing by Carol Lynne


Bought
Core Training & Crunch Time (Work Out) by Andrew Grey
Closet Capers
A Royal Affair (A Royal Affair) by John Wiltshire
Corkscrewed by MJ OShea
The Companion by Lloyd A Meeker
**Comfort Zone by Alexa Milne
Flushed by Susan Laine
The Promise (Sirius Wolves) by Victoria Sue
The Cost of Living (Unconditional Love) & Names Can Never Hurt Me by Wade Kelly
A Bear Walks Into a Bar by Eden Winters


If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** won
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment