Sunday 7 February 2016

Read This Week



The deal with all those books I’ve read this week

*Michael’s Mate (Pack Mates) by Lynn Tyler
*Quentin Heart, Vampire Bounty Hunter by Amber Kell
Hacking the Assassin (Wolves of Stone Ridge) by Charlie Richards
*Making Repairs: A Box of Nails Story by Sean Michael


Re-read
Nothing Can Possible Go Wrong by Prudence Shen & Faith Erin Hicks

Bought
Of God and Monsters: Hades by Wulf Francu Godgluck
The Subs Club (The Subs Club) by JA Rock
Red River (Pack) by Cardeno C
Wicked’s Way Collection (Wicked’s Way) by Havan Fellows
Subsurdity, Suburbilicious & SuburNights (Vignettes from Jasper Lane) by Eric Arvin

Free
Neon White episode 1 by Wulf Francu Godgluck

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** won
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment