Thursday 5 May 2016

Pick Me A Book ǀ Upside Down



Here again, with a review of the next book you guys picked for me to read. And don’t forget to follow to the bottom and vote again. Sorry for the crap quality I'm in the middle of a computer crisis, but when I get myself a new one I'll make sure to update everything, including a camera


UPSIDE DOWN (Bronco’s Boys #2) by Andrew Grey



RULES:
·         Comment on the book you think I should read
·         The one with the most comments wins
·         On Thursday, I’ll do something with the book in question. A review. An impression. Something a big different but about the book – I feel this might not be the same thing ever week (am trying to talk myself into doing a video chat about it)

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to pick Morning Report this time.... I will even read it with you :)

    ReplyDelete