Tuesday 6 September 2011

In the Mail

That's what you all say isn't it?

So as it is I have gotten a book in the mail - Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson. Which (if you don't know) is the first book in the series of the same name. I was meant to get book two, Nocturne, but it didn't come and cause it's not on the invoice/receipt thingy only has the first one on the page, so I might still be getting it later, who the hell knows. All I can do is wait and when it becomes clear that it's not coming, then, well, I can bithc. It's not all that hard. 

So of course the book is already on the list, and cause of the style - like it's got 336pp and all that but it's got, like, I don't know. It looks like it's not a long read, and so, maybe it will become a weekly one. it's also one of the books that I'm that I'm looking forward to reading and so...why not.
Though thinking on that if I read the first one I'll want to read book two, and I don't have that one. 

so what to do? what to do? Guess you'll find out just a little after I do.


UPDATE: 7th Sept 2011
   (Cause it's so much easier this way) 

I got Nocturne, so... yeah. Nah really it's exciting in a lot of weird ways, and some less. But hey I got them, so that's pretty good hey. It’s still weird though that they didn't come together but whatever, not really something to let clog up your mind. 

I also bought two books today, yeah; I’m beating the crap out of myself as we talk. One half on me is cowering in the corner, one is yelling still, while another part is smile like a dick while clutching the books I got to my chest – it’s not exciting enough, nor the books that make me jump around the room cause I’ve gotten them. But still pretty good buy or at least one is. The other, is really while I’m abusing myself.

So I got Forbidden by Jana Oliver, it’s book two in the Demon Trapper series, buying this book know really shows you (if you care enough) that I like the first one, cause I couldn’t wait. I saw it, snatched it up. and it will most likely the next book I’m going to read, though saying that I’ve decided that I have to write a part in my book first – like tonight, cause I don’t really have the time to read it while looking after the kids and then there’s Criminal Minds on tonight, and I can’t not watch that (not true, but still true).
 
I also got Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen, its book 1 in the series of same name. It’s got 3 more and what looks like must be a Novella, in the rest of the series – they all come out in 2011.

Book Release Update: Heads up, so cool, I think – really not that sure – book nine of the house on night series is out in October, which means for me... well I still probably have a couple of month before I can get it. Though if I really wanted to I guess I could, you know, order it in from overseas. Problem? Don’t care that much for the series at the moment, it’s dragging too much, but honestly that’s something for another time.


GETTING TOMORA: 8th Sept 2011
so the books I ordered have come in. and so, I'll be buying them.

I'm getting Wild Fire by Christine Feehan it's book four in her Leopard people series and the last I need so that I have the series so far. yeah!

and I'm getting Personal Demons by Lisa DesRochers. this is book one is the series of same name. and the one that I had to buy so that I could read book two is series. and yeah, I can't read the second book when I haven't read the first. and so...

and there you have it. have fun reading fokes, cause that's what I'll be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment