Sunday 18 September 2011

So Cool

the cover from Insurgent by Veronica Roth, it's book two in the Divergent trilogy, and comes out in May 2012, not sure if that's all over, or just the US (hoping all over, but I may just have to order, maybe - we'll see)

so this is the cover for it...
 
How freakin' awesome is this cover, really, I thought the last one was good, but this one... it just.... yeah, LOVE IT, wanted to share it, 'cause I can't put the cover of it in my book shelf yet. 

also the cover for Lover Reborn by J. R. Ward has come out, it's acutually pretty good as well, though, not as spectacually special like the one above, it's still good, and a book I want to more than any other book, hell, I would just like to know whose book it is, but then again when I find that one out I'll want the book even more, I really want the book.
  Book 10 in the Black Dagger Brothood series, comes out in March 2012