Friday 30 September 2011

What I got while Shopping

So I was shopping, and like always I got myself some books which I shouldn't but these are the ones that I really wanted. Or more three of the four are the ones I was to going to get no matter what. 

So have a look at the latest books to fill my shelf, they are also the ones that I will most likely be reading this weekend. 
 
 
Alterant, by Sherrilyn Kenyon & Dianna Love. book 2 in the Belador series

In this explosive new world of betrayals and shaky alliances, the only Alterant not incarcerated faces an impossible task recapturing three dangerous, escaped creatures before they slaughter more humans... or her.

 


The Darkest Surrender by Gena Showalter. book 8 in the Lords of the Underworld series

Lords of the Underworld returns in this entralling tale of an immortal warrior determined to win and the beautiful seductress he can't resist. 




Twilgith Fulfilled by Maggie Shayne. book 2 in the Children of Twilight series, which is a series off Wings in the Night series

they're all that stands between us... and the end of the world.
Where Demons Fear to Tread by Stephanie Chong. this is her debut

Where angels fall from grace and demons fall in love.

'Welcome to Devil's Paradise.'
   The arch demon's voice was low and deep. 
       His fingers caressed her through the fabric of her dress.
              'Your soul - or his, Serena. Choose.'

So there you have it... the new books I have. I really need to, you know, stop buying books until I have finished the ones I've gotten. but really, the first three are the ones that I would have gotten anyway. There the books that would have not eated for a week just to get them. 

that's all
Thanks for you time