Tuesday 4 October 2011

you have got to be effing kidding me!

 
Okay, so... no, I'm annoyed, really, what the hell was she thinking, I know, I know, she says her stories come from them, and all that bullshit but honestly why does he get a story when he's mate just died. How is that far, even if his mate comes back, for him to even get over her...??!?!!!!!!!!

this doesn't make any fucking sense what's so ever and at this moment I'm sure it make even less to you, but as the book cover shows I'm talking about LOVER REBORN and the fact that it's apparently Thormat's book!!!

So, if you don't know, and really, you shouldn't be...
 [spliced it 'cause of the spoliers and language]
Okay, so I have a sec to cool down and really think about this. and still I’m a little annoyed, though I guess, at least well have a conflicting story even if it’s going to be annoyingly so with the whole, I want it but can’t’ thing going on. Still, I’ll read it ‘cause I’m a fan and all that other crap, but doesn’t mean I have to be happy about it, you know, till it comes out.

Anyway, I got this news from Red Hot Books, that I found threw the Book Nympho, anyway so the first one was saying that it’s coming out and that it was Thor’s book, and well, then I got all shitty.

Anyway she said that she was upset that it wasn’t Quinn’s novel, but really, that’s not going to happen for awhile, since if you really think about it, Quinn has to go through a mating thing with Layla so that he can get a kid from it, and if she’s going to put him with Blay than we all have to get use to it. And it will all have to work around the fact of Layla, and if she will live or not threw the birthing, and /or will they go together because of this? But I don’t think they will, though I think that he will be all supportive of her and all that ‘cause no matter what he’s actually that kinda guy.

But that’s all my thinking, since he has to have a kid, isn’t that something that’s inevitable and would the best way be that since he’s promised to feed her and hang with her that he could end up servicing her?

But enough about this. Really, like you give a hit about my thoughts. I was just saying, and now it’s out of the way, we can all move over.

Thanks for your time

No comments:

Post a Comment