Friday 30 December 2011

looking back over 2011

Yeah it’s the end of 2011 and close coming in 2012, which is a big year for me (my sons starting Kindy) but I thought, since really, it’s something that I have been looking into over the last couple of days, I thought I would put this up as a show of all the books that I have read, like, for the first time, in 2011 (though this one started up in April) they are in order of when I read them.
1.        J. R. Ward, Lover Unleashed, b10, Black Dagger Brotherhood series. (A)
2.        Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Raised by Wolves, b1, series of same name (YA)
3.        Sherrilyn Kenyon, Invincible, b2, Chronicles of Nick. (YA)
4.        Gena Showalter, the Darkest Secret, b8, Lords of the Underworld series. (A)
5.        Rachel Caine, Glass Houses, b1, Morganville Vampire series (YA)
6.        Ellen Schreiber, Vampire Kisses, b1, series of same name. (YA)
7.        Sherrilyn Kenyon, No Mercy, b19, Dark-Hunter series. (A)
8.        Thomas E. Sniegoski, the Fallen 1, b1&2, series of same name. (YA)
9.        Maggie Shayne, Twilight Prophecy, b14, Wings of Night series. (A)
10.   Laurie London, Bonded by Blood, b1, Sweetblood series (A)
11.   Charline Harris, Dead Reckoning, b11, Sookie Stackhouse series (A)
12.   Jordan Dane, In the Arms ofStone Angels, stand-alone (YA)
13.   Mareianne de Pierres, Burn Bright, b1, Night Creatures series, (YA)
14.   Christine Feehan, Dark Prince, b1, Dark series (A)
15.   Veronica Roth, Divergent, b1, trilogy of same name (YA)
16.   Laurel K. Hamilton, Hit List, b20, Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series (A)
17.   Kresley Cole, Dreams of a Dark Warrior, b9, Immortal After Dark series (A)
18.   Maggie Shayne, Prince of Twilight, b9, Wings of Night series (A)
19.   Kresely Cole, A Hunger Like No Other, b1, Immortal After Dark series (A)
20.   Colleen Gleason, the Vampire Voss, b1, Regency Dracular trilogy (A)
21.   L. A. Weatherly, Angel, b1, series of same name (YA)
22.   Kresely Cole, Dark Desire After Dark, b5, Immortal After Dark series (A)
23.   Gena Showalter, the Darkest Pleasure, b3, Lords of the Underworld series (A)
24.   J. R. Ward, Covet, b1, Fallen Angel series (A)
25.   J. R. Ward, Crave, b2, Fallen Angel series (A)
26.   Kresely Cole, No Rest for the Wicked, b2, Immortal After Dark series (A)
27.   Christine Feehan, Fever, b1, Leopard people series (A)
28.   Rachel Vincent, Stray, b1, Shifter series, (A)
29.   Kresely Cole, Wicked deeds on a Winter’s Night, b3, Immortal After Dark series (A)
30.   Susan Grant, The Last Warrior, stand-alone (A)
31.   Christine Feehan, Burning Wild, b2, Leopard People series (A)
32.   Laurie London, Embraced by Blood, b2, Sweetblood series (A)
33.   Lisa Papademetriou, Siren’s Strom, b1, series (YA)
34.   C. C. Hunter, Born at Midnight, b1, Shadow falls series (YA)
35.   Susan Krinard, Dark of the Moon, b2, roaring twenties vamp/werewolf series (A)
36.   Night’s Edge, (A)
37.   Jennifer Armintrout, A Vampire Penance, stand-alone (A)
38.   Jana Oliver, Forsaken, b1, Demon Trapper series (YA+)
39.   Christine Feehan, Wild Fire, b3, Leopard People series (A)
40.   Christine Feehan, Savage Nature, b4, Leopard People series (A)
41.   Lisa Desrochers, Personal Demons, b1, trilogy of same name (YA+)
42.   Lisa Desrochers, Original Sin, b2, Personal Demons series (YA+)
43.   Richelle Mead, Storm Born, b1, Dark Swan series (A)
44.   Gena Showalter, The Darkest Surrender, b8, Lords of the Underworld series (A)
45.   Sherrilyn Kenyon & Dianna Love, Alterant, b2, Belador Code series (A)
46.   Maggie Shayne, Twilight Fulfilled, b15, Wings of the Night series (A)
47.   J. R. Ward, Envy, b3, Fallen Angel series (A)
48.   Rick Riodan, Percy Jackson& the Lightning thief, b1, Percy Jackson series (MG)
49.   Tammy Kane, Breath of Fire, stand-alone(A)
50.   Nina Bangs, My Wicked Vampire, b4, Castle of Dark Dreams series (A)
51.   Kim Lenox, Night Falls Darkly, b1, the Shadow Guard trilogy (A)
52.   Jillian Burns, Kira Sinclair, Letthem Ride & Afterburn (A)
53.   Stephaine Chong, Where Demon’s Fear to Tread, b1, series (A)
54.   Colleen Gleason, the Vampire Dimitri, b2, regency dracular trilogy (A)
55.   Kresely Cole, Dark Needs at Night’s Edge, b4, Immortal After Dark series (A)
56.   Kresely Cole, Kiss of a Demon King, b6, Immortal After Dark series (A)
57.   Mareianne de Pierres, Angel Arias, b2, Creatures of the Night series (YA)
58.   Kristen Chandler, Wolves, Boys & other things that might Kill Me, stand-along (YA)
59.   Michele Hauf, Of Angels and Demons, b1-3, of same name series (A)
60.   Lynn Raye Harris, the Heartless Rebel, (A)
61.   Connie Hall, the Guardian, miniseries (A)
62.   Sherrilyn Kenyon, The Guardian, b21, Dark-Hunter series (A)
63.   Heather Graham, Blood Red, stand-alone (A)
64.   Connie Hall, the Beholder, miniseries (A)
65.   Kresely Cole, Pleasure of a Dark Prince, b7, Immortal After Dark series (A)
66.   Rachel Caine, the Dead Girls’ Dance, b2, Morganville vampire series (YA)

Then there are the ones I started and couldn't finish
  • Claire de Lune
  • Dark Sins and Desert Sand
  • Past Midnight (first chap)
  • Daughter of Darkness (first chap)
  • Forbidden (first chap, holiday read, just wasn't in the mood)
....just haven't finished yet
  • Mammorth Vampire/Paranormal romance books (4 of them)
  • Zombie vs. Unicorn
the books that I finished over a lot of time, and weren't really ever spoken about
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood guide book
  • the Element Encyclopadia of Vampires
oh, oh, and then there's the Manga that I have read....
  • One Piece volumes 1 to 39
 
Now, that’s a lot more than I thought I read, and if I put the books that I thought I read at the beginning of the year—mostly because that’s when they came out, I would reach at least the 80is... which is awesome. I think.

Next year won’t be as big a year on bought books, at least at the beginning, mostly because for my birthday I’m saving up a big bunch of money and then me and my sister are heading into the city so she can take me to a big books shop, which will be awesome because the ones I go to now aren’t as stoked, mostly because we aren’t really considered big, even though.... yeah, so that’s what I’m doing.

Also threw the top half of the year, I’m going to be changing my style of cloths—or more so I’m going to buy cloths so that I can have a style, which isn’t the greatest since I’m cloths deaf, but I’m alright at looking at things and knowing who it would look good on, or if it would look good on me, but I can’t pick up individual cloths and put them all together to create one style, which is what my sister is really good at. So.... she’s gonna help me with that.  Not that you really care, but it’s what I’m doing next year and I’m heaps excited! Like jumping round the house and stuff!

Anyway, so that’s the books I’ve read.
Thanks for your time

No comments:

Post a Comment