Thursday 9 August 2012

REVIEW, The Cat's Meow by Stormy Glenn


Being in the wrong place at the wrong time is not always a bad thing…

    Prod dets
The Cat’s Meow
Series: Assassin’s Pride # 1
Pub:  2010 by Silver Publishing
Author: Stromy Glenn
Genre: paranormal erotica
Format: ebook; 251p w/ 16 chapters
Whose: Gage & Noah
Age Range: adult

            Synopsis
Noah Anderson is odd and he knows it. He has a strong obsessive compulsive disorder that keeps him organized but distances him from the world around him. He doesn't have any friends, family, or even a lover. He's never had a lover.

When he finds himself in the wrong place at the right time, Noah discovers that the dangers posed by having sex for the first time pale in comparison to having sex with the assassin that comes to kill him, even if it means his life.

Gage Tynan is a killer. It's what he's always been. And he excelled at his job until he jumped into the car of a passing motorist when his latest mission goes wrong. The man driving is so odd that Gage suspects he might have been sent to harm him. Gage has no idea that the little man that asks him to take his cat will change his life in ways he has no clue of.

Gage is dragged into a world of shifters and exiled kings, one where his strength will be called upon to keep Noah safe from the pride soldiers sent to keep him from taking the throne.


            Thoughts
This book was awesome!
Really people, awesome. a good storyline that made sense they whole way through. Weird and insane main characters and wants more it was fun and got a laugh out of me and a happy feeling in my chest that it was over.

Okay, so, hum.... I don’t actually know what to say. Mostly because I don’t want to give it away, and I will, sorta, because even though it became apparently easily on it was still a bit of a surprise and because of that I think I liked the book a whole lot better.
But it’s is great. not serious and I will never say it was my favourite book, hell I may never read it again, but it was awesome and a great brake book from the heavier romance.
Though.....shit, I really want to share, the funnier stuff in the book but it will give it away.
Hell, shit, crap.

I really, all I want to do is go indebt about the book but that will ruin it.

Gage and Noah are great together and they have the best rocky roads. With freak outs and storm outs and broken hearts and killings.
It is so good, the way Noah reacts to Gage coming to kill him.
I even had a big ‘ol cry at that point though I’m not sure if it was because I just needed that cry and the book had enough emotions to push me over (yeah, I’m that easy a crier) but the emotions had to be there to start, right.

Anyway, enough about me telling you what I can’t tell you.
It’s a nice book, light, interesting and something to take your mind someplace else without all that heavy crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment