Sunday 2 September 2012

Read by Wont Review #5


These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
Mostly they are shorter novels or short stories. 



Hunter and the Hawk, Peter and the Wolf, Talon and the Falconer (Symbiotic Mates #1, 2&3) by Gale Stanley
Snowbound by Scarlet Blackwell
Not That Type of Guy by Sara York
*Offside Pass, Between the Pipes, Cup Check & Playing the Point (Blue Line Hockey #1,2,3&6) by Stephani Hecht
*Lone Star by Josh Lanyon
Mark’s Opening Gambit & *The Librarian by Lee Brazil
Redemption (Threes Allowed #4), Ty Hard & *Hold Tight (Willow Spring Ranch #1&2) by L.E. Harner

The short stories
A Love Most Inconvenient 2 by DJ Manly
Bittersweet by Maura Anderson

Bought
The Man Trap by Lee Brazil
Game on, Game Over by Chris Quinton
Lonely by Scarlet Blackwell

If you would like my thoughts on any tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read

No comments:

Post a Comment