Sunday 7 October 2012

Read by Wont Review #10

These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
(not because they weren’t good, just because)
Mostly they are shorter novels or short stories.
 

Christmas with You by William Neale
*Run Alger! Run (Wayne Country #2) & *Blamestorming (EMS Heat #15) by Stephani Hecht
The Man Trap by Lee Brazil
Kyle’s Valiant Hunt (Wolves of Stone Ridge #15) & *Spider Sense (Kontra’s Menageries #5) Charlie Richards
Chasing Butterflies by Cat Kane
The One Easy Day (Sanctuary #2) by RJ Scott

The short stories
The Gift of Maggie by Belinda McBride

Bought
Jungle Heat by Rachel Haimowitz –free-

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read

No comments:

Post a Comment