Sunday 2 June 2013

Read This Week #41

The deal with my week and all those books


**Under a Falling Star & **Peter and the Wolf by Fabian Black
Anthology vol 2 by Scarlet Blackwell
*Caught by Surprise by LD Madison
*One Piece: Cool Fight (vol 67) by Eiichiro Oda

Re-Read  
Snowbound by Scarlett Blackwell
See Right Through by Sara Winters
The Cat’s Meow (assassin’s #1) by Stormy Glenn
Champion (indigo Knights #2) by Jet Mykles
Bad Boyfriend (#2) by Ka Mitchell

reading
Falling (Hawkins brothers/Quinten, Montana #2) by Cameron Dane

tv series
*Queer as Folk (UK) definitive collection

web read
Kiss Me Again & Kaleidoscope by Stromy Glenn

Bought
 
Gasp! By ZA Maxfield

Physical (aka, dvd’s)
 
Shameless season 1&2 (US)
United States of Tara season 1
Howl

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
*** New buy & paperback

No comments:

Post a Comment