Sunday 28 September 2014

Read This Week #111

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 

A Twist and Two Balls (With A Kick) by Clare London
Nobel (Indigo Knights) by Jet Mykles
Stormin’ Norman (Lyon Road Vet) by Sue Brown
*Ellery’s Duty (Thrown to the Lions) by Kim Dare
Cock and Balls (handcuffs & Lace) by Mia Watts
 
 
Bond of Dreams, Bond of Love vol. 3&4 by Yaya Sakuragi
 
Re-Read
Cherrypicking & Light and Sirens by Stephani Hecht
Firecracker by Jet Mykles
Total Coverage by Sean Michael
Temporary Mark & Facing Fitz by Kim Dare
 
 
Reading
**Caterpillar by Ashlyn Forge
 
 
web read
Forever my Love by Amber Kell (26&27)
Tentacles and Chain by HB Pattskyn (13)
 
 
Bought
**Learning to Feel by NR Walker
**Rockie Mistake (Benched) by Misha Horne
How To Train Your Dom in Five Easy Steps by Josephine Myles
Horn Gate (Snatch) &**Seedy Business (HardCell) by Damon Suede
Beneath the Stain part 5 by Amy Lane
 
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** free buy’/giveaway
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment