Sunday 12 October 2014

Read This Week #113

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 

Just For You by Jet Mykles
Off-Season, Forbidden Freshman, Broken Pottery, In Bear’s Bed, Office Advances, A Biker’s Vow, Hershie’s Kiss, Theron’s Return, Live for Today (Campus Cravings) by Carol Lynne
 
 
***One Piece vol.72: Dressrosa’s Forgotten by Eiichiro Oda
 
 
Re-Read
Double Up by Lissa Matthews
The Parting Glass by Josh Lanyon
 
 
Reading
Incoming Freshman by Carol Lynne
 
 
web read
Tentacles and Chain by HB Pattskyn (15)
 
 
Bought
Last Marine Standing (heroes) by RJ Scott
Love is Blind, Three of a Kind & Unlikely Hero by Sean Michael
The Injustice of Being (Campus Cravings) by Carol Lynne
**Substance by Ashlyn Forge
Beneath the Stain part 7 by Amy Lane
Splintered, Bonus Scene by SJD Peterson
 
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** free buy’/giveaway
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment