Sunday 19 October 2014

Read This Week #114

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 

Incoming Freshman, Lesson’s Learned, Locky In Love, Injustice of Being, Watch Me, Coming Clean & *Professor Sandwich (Campus Cravings) by Carol Lynne
*Service (Sealed with a Kink) by Sean Michael
*The Opportunist (Sex in the Suburbia) by Derek Adams
 
 
Re-Read
A shot at Forgiveness by Cardeno C
What Can Be by Mary Calmes
Watch Me & Full House by Carol Lynne
 
 
Bought
Destiny of Dragons (Dragons of Seattle) by Amber Kell
Raising the Rent by JL Merrow
Beneath the Stain by Amy Lane
Tales from Foster High (1-3) by John Goode
 
Free
Harlan’s Ryde (Synchronous Seduction) by Haven Fellows
Fighting Dirty, Fighting Dirty Too, Game On (Game On) by Olley White
Resurrection Man by Laylah Hunter
Words by Paul Alan Fahey
 
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** free buy’/giveaway
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment