Sunday 24 May 2015

Read This Week



The deal with all those books I’ve read this week

 

Between Friends, *When Harry Met Jason (between friends) by Sean Michael
Cliff’s Edge (Willow Spring Ranch) by Laura Harner

Re-read
Tougher to Love by Diana DeRicci

web read
Testing Leather by Sean Michael

Bought
 
Afflicted (Afflicted) by Brandon Shire
Sultry Sunset (mangrove stories) by Mary Calmes
The Dragonkeepers by Mike Shade
American Love Song by Ashlyn Kane
Home to Cedarwood by Megan Slayer
Forever For Now by Scotty Cade
Hobbled by John Inman
Death, Love & Wednesday by Edward Kendrick
The Next by Rafe Haze
Sammy’s Place & Trail by Fire (Between Friends) by Sean Michael 

Free
Boystown: Season One by Jake Biondi
Compulsion (addiction) by Scarlet Blackwell

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** won
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment