Sunday 5 July 2015

Read This Week



The deal with all those books I’ve read this week


Helping Hand by Jay Northcote
The Present by Sean Michael
Path Not Taken by Andrew Grey
*Sharing a Demon’s Bond (A Loving Nip) by Charlie Richards

Re-read
Shot at Forgiveness by Cardeno C
Turkey in the Snow by Amy Lane
What Can Be by Mary Calmes
Heaven Sent series (6) by Jet Mykles
Worth Waiting for & Another Six Months Later by Kim Dare
Latitude Extreme by Jackie Nacht & Stephani Hecht

Bought
Marked by Sean Michael
Behind Iron Lace with Lagniappe by Marcy Celeste
Balls and Chains (Outlaw MC) by James Cox
Fallout (Flight HA1710) by Meredith Russell
Jerricho’s Freedom by JC Wallas

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** won
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment