Monday 4 April 2016

Read Last Week



I’m changing this because it’s become too hard to post on Sunday, so I thought today would be a better day post the list. Hope I wasn’t wrong.

Without further ado, here’s the deal with all those books I’ve read last week

Claiming The Hunter (A Paranormal‘s Love) by Charlie Richards
*Taking Inventory (Hammer Club) by Sean Michael

Re-read
No Regrets by Sean Michael

Bought
A Devil’s Own Luck by Rowan McAllister
Thank My Lucky Scars by Tia Fielding
Lucky (Evergreen) by Ana Bosch
Aiden’s Luck (Seattle Stories) by Con Riley
The Luckiest & Moonstruck (Lucky Moon) by Piper Vaughn & MJ O’Shea
Lucky Man (Heated Beat) by Garrett Leigh
Where Wishes Go by SA McAuley
The Grim Life by KD Worth
Fading (Shifter Rescue) by Sean Michael
The Mating of Michael (Sex in Seattle) by Elin Easton
Rustic Melody (Rustic) by Nic Starr
Karma (Cattle Valley) by Carol Lynne
Crooked Tree Ranch (Montana) by RJ Scott
Compelled by Jo Tannah
For the Love of a Wolf (Wolves of Stone Ridge) by Charlie Richards
The Lion and the Crow & Puzzle Me This by Eli Easton
Wild Summer (Love Story Universe) by Suki Fleet
The Last Thing He Needs by JH Knight

Paper
The Sidekicks by Will Kostakis
Frankie by Shivaun Plozza
Rethinking Normal: A Memoir in Transition by Katie Rain Hill

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** won
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment