Friday 9 December 2011

What's coming

taking some time out of nothing, I decided to have a look around for new book that are coming in 2012, though most of the ones I'm looking forward to wont be out until the end of the year, if they are coming out at all (some authurs I like them for there lesser series, but hey, I can only like what I like)

speaking of what I like....


Sherrilyn Kenyon & Dianna Love, Belador Code series
 Cathbad's Curse, publishing in October 2012
Belador Code series, book 3

 
 Papademetrious
Fury's Fire,  out July 2012
book 2 in the Siren's Storm series (think it's what it's called)



 of course, I can't wait for.... (in no particular order)
    Lurell K. Hamilton, Dead Sexy, book 21 in the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, series, out in June 2012
    J. R. Ward, Lover Reborn, book 10 in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, out March 2012
    Charlaine Harris, Deadlocked, book 12 in the Sookie Stackhouse series, out May 2012
    Gena Showalter, the Darkest Seduction, book 9 in the Lords of the Underworld series, out Feb 2012
    Laurie London, Tempted by Blood, book 3 in the Sweetblood series, out Feb 2012
    Kresley Cole, Lothaire, book 10 in the Immortal After Dark series, out Jan 2012
    Kristin Cashore, Bitterblue, book 3 in the Seven Kingdoms Trilogy, out May 2012
    Veronica Roth, Insurgent, book 2 in the Divergent trilogy, out May 2012
    Jana Oliver, Forgiven, book 3 in the Demon Trapper series, book 3, out Feb 2012
    Sherrilyn Kenyon, Infamous, book 3 in the Chronicles of Nick series, out March 2012
            and Time Untime, book 22 in the Dark-Hunter series, out August 2012
    Andrea Cremer, Bloodrose, book 3 in the Nightshade series, out Feb 2012
    Stephanie Chong, Demonness of Waking Dreams, out Feb 2012
    C. C. Hunter, Taken at Dusk, book 3 in the Shadow Falls series, out April 2012. 
           though with this one I'm still waiting on book 2, Awaken at Dawn, but still can't wait!

and then there's the ones that I'm waiting on that haven't had a date yet, or even, really, been named....
   J. R. Ward, book 4 in the Fallen Angel series, 
   Christine Feehan, book 4 in the Leopard people series
   Melissa Darnell, Covet, book 2 in the Clann series
    Christine Johnson, book 3, in the Clair de Lune series (if there's going to be one)
   Mareianne de Pierres, Blaze Dark, book 3 in the Creatures of the Night trilogy

okay, so actually that's it for the time being, that's the books that I need, because they are from the series that I have already gotten--there are still a shit load of randoms that I wouldn't mind getting but they are more ones that will be picked up when I get them, and so you'll now when I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment