Thursday 28 June 2012

Lets Talk Blog Surfing


It’s another time when looking over on All Things Urban Fantasy and there Cover Art Coverage and it became the last straw for me, really, I love the new cover set of a series that I have no real care in read (though I’m not sure why) but there covers are awesome.
Check them out, though I’m sure you’ve all seen them.
 
Shatter Me series, Tahereh Mafi



Shatter Me, book 1, published 2012 by HarperCollins (first pub Nov 2011)
Destroy Me, book 1.5, expected publication Oct 2012
Unravel Me, book 2, expected publication Feb 2013

How beautful are the covers? really, just that has made my fingers twitch to read them even though I've never cared that much for the book in the first place. 
it wasn't that Statter Me's first cover wasn't bad, actually I liked that one too, but these are the type of covers you want just to have, even if they aren't your thing (see, it's happening to me, now)

and just while I have you here, let's have a look at the other covers in the set that I really liked...

Taken series by Erin Bowman
Taken, book 1, Expected Publication April 2013 by Harper Teen
 
Queen Victoria’s Book of Spell edited by Ellen Datlow & Terri Winling
Expected publication 2013 by Tor

how creep cool, huh? I'm loving it to peices

this next one is a little different, mostly because I like the style of these types of covers more than this actual cover, not saying it isn't neat, and I do really like it, it's stela, but I'm mentioning it for the style fact rather than anything else. 
The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett
Expected publication March 2013 by Tor Teen

 really... beautful, don't you think?
and if you want the rest check out the girls over on All things UF from the link above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment