Sunday 25 November 2012

Read by Wont Review #17

These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
(not because they weren’t good, just because)
Mostly they are novellas, short stories etc.
 
Xavier’s Way by Diana DeRicci
*When Souls Collide by NJ Nielsen
*Tears for Christmas by Freddy MacKay
*A Promise Kept (promise #1) by Stromy Glenn

Paperbacks
 
Extinction (Refuge) Refuge Shifters #1) by Carol Lynne

The short stories
 
*Stronger where it Counts by JL Merrow
*Fallen Again by Chris Quinton
Exchange of Hearts by GA Hauser
*A Christmas Present by Toni Griffin
*One Kiss by Siliva Violet
*A Christmas Eve Wish by Nicole Dennis

Bought
 
Heart of Steele, GA Heuser
Trip to the Dark Side, anthology
Promise Given (promise #2) by Stormy Glenn

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read
 
“Only Arseholes say shit!”
                                    --my son, nearly 7yrs old


No comments:

Post a Comment