Sunday 16 December 2012

Read by Wont Review #20

These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
(not because they weren’t good, just because)
Mostly they are novellas, short stories etc.
 

The Highest Bidder by Kate Steele
*Face Value, Still Waters, Full Circle & *The Journal of Sanctuary One (sanctuary) by RJ Scott
*Adrenaline by BA Tortuga
*Love is Blindness by Sean Michael
*Swimming with Penguins (Kontra’s Menagerie #6) by Charlie Richards
 
Paperbacks
Are You Alice? by Ikumi Kaktagiri
Karneval vol.1 by Touya Mikanagi
 
The short stories
*Allspice: Recipe for Love by Sean Michael
*A Fair Trade by BA Tortuga
*As Above, So Below by Mychael Black
*How Much for the Whole Night? By RJ Scott
*Masked, *Unmasked & *Thankful (masked) by Lissa Matthews
 
Reading (started at least)
*A Ghost f a Chance by Josh Lanyon
 
Going to Read Tonight
Inertia by Amelia C Gormley or Someone Killed his Editor by Josh Lanyon
(for Monday’s Review)
 
Bought
All Roads Lead to You by Haper Fox
A Hundred Fires (Fire and Ice #2) by AJ Llewllyn & Stephani Hecht
Acceleration (impulse 2) by Amelia C Gormley
Double Up by Lissa Matthews
The Ghost Wore Yellow Socks by Josh Lanyon
 

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read
By the by, I don’t always buy books just for my own pleasure. Sometimes (as you will see soon) I get for research. Because, let’s face it, all I can do is read to learn it’s not like I have the appendages, or the willingness to play out what I write.


No comments:

Post a Comment