Saturday 4 May 2013

Memoirs of this Delusional Writer #22

Starting paragraph
The alarm went off. A music drive that I had recently changed in order to get up. There was no other way, if it was the same tone—hell, mono tones were worse. The tone slammed into the dream of a world that wasn’t mine. It played, just puffed into the dream without me knowing how, or why. Without me realised that it shouldn’t have been there in the first place. But I couldn’t turn it off. It just sat there, singing annoyingly. The notes to a song I once loved.
Depressive Survival (Me) opening line


What I’ve done
·         7,681 words threw these 4 weeks, in multiple stories

Anything Interesting…?
·         On the 26th I went to the Tegan and Sara concert with my sister and her boyfriend (it’s becoming an annual thing, and it’s always the three of us). Anyway, it was at the Opera House—which was my first time in there (since it wasn’t my first Tegan and Sara concert this became the more interesting point) and the venues bathrooms… rock. They were awesome, and the one I went to was live streamed (they all might be, I haven’t looked, but ours was). We had a weird Irish lady who just wouldn’t go away—yep, I was at that one! I wore like my first outfit, picked solely by me that didn’t stand out, or suck. So, coolio to me, right? And if you want more dets on this, tell us, and I will do a full on post.
·         Or maybe, if you’re interested I’ll do one for the next concert I have (back at Opera House) on the 31st when I go and see Cloud Control! Yeah, can’t wait. I haven’t seen them, and more so, it’s my going to be my birthday present from them.

[Research] What I Learnt
·         With thanks to Jenny Trout I got some good research material on BDSM, if you wish for info, tell me and I’ll link it for ya.

Thoughts for Thoughts
Fuck, sometimes I really wished I still smoked.
 
I spend all my time not writing wanting to write, but when I get the keys under my fingers…? When I’m giving the time…? Fucking nothing.

Eye twitching is a sign of stress, right?
Just wish I knew what was stressing me out so much, so I can fix it, and then hopefully end this hell I’m living in. (at the moment it’s between two I’ve one things left).
            Saying this, though, I got a comment on my blog that turned into a little bit of back and forth emails, about me joining SexShelves, which I replied with a ‘I’ll do it, as long as…’ reply. So this is something that’s a little stressful, too, right?
—they think I am an author, which is weird. Do I make myself come across that way?
—and it seems they wanted more from me than I had. Oh well, there loss?!

     First Fortnight
364w Taking Control of my Werewolf (moonlit wolves #4)
I need to change sex scene in the middle of this book, ‘cause it’s gotta hold…more than what there was. Something more than just a fuck.
(added this point to the top of Chapter 7)
·         Really not in the right head space for this particular scene I’m writing up. It’s shit, and I’m making it worse when it needs to be all fired up and everything.

Do you ever look at somebody and wonder how they moan during sex

88w Being that for You, blog story 2
It isn’t much but I gotten to a point that I’ve got some drive in the mid-year story that I want up.

His Dimples (short story (?)) 808 words
Yeah, a bit more of the fanfix fantasy came out in this one, sorry.

1,988w  Something Wicked Across His Back (Adults Corner)
I’m thinking this might actually be the one that I start the SexSheleves thing. But we’ll see.
I have said I would be in there thing, though they thought that I was an author, so maybe they won’t want me now?! Still, this story will go to them. I also feel like I may be making a little bit of a mini-series, thing with the two characters, ‘cause I’ve gotten the idea of Hayden and everything, and though it won’t be cool. It will be bloody and it will have lots of sex.
227 words in Part 2
Just starting it up.

Sometimes I read read as read when it’s actually supposed to be read as read

Second Fortnight
235w Talkin’ Out Ya Arse  
Started a new story. it’s actually going to be a novella at the least, it’s a sports one, though I’m not sure if it’s gonna be soccer or football (though the latter is sticking out) about a gay guy who isn’t and a straight guy whose just had some dick fun.
This story came to me after reading ‘Best Man by Shelley Munro’ though it was more the ended of it, the one that had me seeing something I could actually use—and liked.

2,224w Depressive Survival 
And will probably never be finished, or see the light of day outside my USB drive, ‘cause it’s from the stories of me. And I was only going to write out one day of my life, what I can remember(ish) from high school, so around 16. And so far I haven’t even gotten to the bus stop.
·         I hope I’m brave enough to put it out there, but I could end up in trouble if anything from the text were to read it (though their names are changed) they will see themselves. That two, and I’ve written it in a weird way, from then, when I am a 16 year old and yet from here, where I’m sitting on this side of a keyboard.
1, 747 words (this is in the second fortnight)
I’ve gotta stop, ‘cause the battery in my mouse has run out and I need it more than I ever thought I did (or you know, since the last time this has happened)

Last Week
It seemed that I have it all back, well, at least the drive to want to write, and the thinking that I’m good enough, and that I should submit my stories. But then I also have this stupid part of me that wants to go and re-write the few—okay all of them….

Moonlit Wolves series
·         I’ve done a few things with this one, so I thought I would share—it’s a procrastination thing, but it’s still writing and it’s needed, I think.
1.      I wrote up a series detail page. Its holds…
§  The werewolves, and there full on descriptions, what they can and can’t so, along with what they look like, and other characteristics that they all share that I need to remember (I have forgotten in the past)
2.      The history, but this one hasn’t been fully written out yet, mostly ‘cause I haven’t really gone into it yet, because the man with all that info won’t be here until book 5 and I haven’t even started that one yet.
3.      The characters and all there info. What they look like, there back stories, and if there story hasn’t been written yet, then what plan I have for it. (you know, so I won’t forget)
·         I also have this plan on submitting my first book to Exstay books. Only I have no idea how to write a Cover Letter, though I do have a few ideas I’m not really smart enough for this crap, that too, and who am I meant to address it to? As well as, what’s RTF word format? All I have so far is a quick descript of the book, and I’m sure I’ve fucked that up too:
This first book in my series is a romance between Jex, a human whose father is a mob leader and one of his rivals have kidnapped him to get money from his father. The story is in Jex’s POV and is mostly him running in a forest trying to get away from his kidnappers. And Matt, a werewolf, on the first day of the full moon is in said forest trying to find Jex. They have been friends since Jex came into town and Matt is sure Jex’s is his mate. They come together in a confrontation between Jex and his kidnappers, that turns into one between said kidnappers and Matt. Later Jex wakes up to him and Matt in bed, where they talk about Matt being a werewolf, leads with some sex, and ends with them running away from Jex’s father.
·         Also I am going to re-write most, if not all, of book 4 though I have a better headset for Eamon, and I really like it. This will also push the book a little more into erotica. And him more an alpha.
·         And onto something completely different, I have decided (‘cause I was looking for a story and couldn’t think of where it was) that I’m going to write a short (one line) descript of all the books that I own so this won’t happen again. I’m up to the C’s.
Also, I’m trying to get myself out of this stupid depression slump I’m in, which isn’t going well, and clean my house, because when I’m done I get to watch the first season on Game of Thrones which I’m  looking forward to.

Thanks for the time
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment