Sitting in one of the booths that lined the wall of the local pub, Brad took a slow sip of his beer. It was the only one he was allowed to have, since they were going out later that night to see if they could catch a werewolf in the act.
A Werewolf’s Howl (moonlit wolves #5) page 18
What I’ve done
· A small bitch
· Sent back last(?) editing of MW#1
· Wrote a bit in MW series
· Kids are on school holidays—luckily for me (I think) it goes back on Monday!!
The Short List (of shit I have to do)
· finish #1 Assassins Union working on it, slowly
· finish # 5, Moonlit Wolves series working on it, aggressively
· Something Wicked Cross his Back, part 3 started. plot worked out
· Being that for You #3 plotting
Thoughts for Thoughts
So fucking Annoyed
· It seems that iBooks isn’t putting any more Lost Shifters or Stone Ridge wolves up. I’m not sure if it’s them or if Australia won’t let them come in, or there taking so fucking long to allow them, or if the companies aren’t formatting them that way. but it’s pissing me off, ‘cause at the moment it’s the only way I can get my hands on those books and it’s annoying as fuck that I’m not able to.
· Really, annoying. I’m hoping that paypal and owner websites will be able to make this better, but then I won’t be able to put them on the iBook shelf, will I?
· I don’t know, it’s just annoying, ‘cause I really want them. I’m addicted to them. They are my smut of the month and I’m not getting them. And it’s making me crabby!
Follow up… read too many fucking books!
o It actually feels really weird for me to say this, but the 6 & 7 I’ve read 10 books—yeah, they weren’t long ones, but it’s a lot, and in such a long time.
o But I’ve used PayPal for the first time, and I did it through Smashwords.
o I’ve been getting annoyed about the fact that iBooks hasn’t been uploading the books I like, fast enough for my liking (which is actually saying that none of my fav books have been uploaded in like three months—I think I’ve allowed the right to be this pissed). So I went to one sources, and ‘bout 25 books (okay, one was free) and I read half of them. However, you see, I read most of them that night, and I started reading around 7:30pm.
o Anyway, I’m now all filled with too much shit and not enough space to work it all out. Along with the fact that I want—need to read more. All of them… I’ve been looking forward to them for so long….
1,159w Werewolf’s Howl (MW #5)
· 589w this time –11pm
o Ned to fully plot out what’s about to go down—not between the boys, let that flow, but for the killer, ‘cause they have to catch this one, that’s how it ends, that’s what keeps this story open, which helps with about two others.
· 511w this next time
o [chap 4: 2,130w]
o I’m finding it difficult to do this story in a two-day window—how do I finish it up as well as get them into the sack? And fix their problems.
o Okay, so, it’s not that hard to get them in the sack—if you’re a little lose on where that sack is. And the shit they have to work out, well, that can actually happen near the end.
o Since last night I came up with how to end the book, which is awesome, ‘cause needed the added planning, I was kinda stuck.
§ Quick point, ‘cause of what I figured out, which I guess is where I was always going before I let my head get in the way of my writing, I had to take out 295 words of what I wrote last time. Giving back the paragraph that I had started to write.
o I’m not so sure why I had these wolves only turn once a month. Luckily I rectified that in my other series.
Being that for You #3
· I’ve decided, after writing #2, that I really like Jake, and I don’t want him to die. So I’m not going to make him—at least not yet.
· The next one, which will happen around Halloween, will be about a life threatening thing with Jake, and it will have Mike going through all the things he was meant to though Jake, well, he just won’t be dead. How cool!
· (yeah, okay, so it might only be cool for me, but you’ll all get around to loving them, eventually, when I’m actually someone)
· But, anyway, what you think? That idea okay, Jake and Mike will be alive at the end, and Mike will still have all those things that would end up kicking a guy in the back in a ‘gay for you’ romance—which is what this little series is about.
1,797w Picturing my Werewolf (MW #8)
· Really just need to plunge myself of this scene. I’ll be putting it up on the next story Corner (21/7)
Thanks for the time