Sunday 21 July 2013

Read This Week #47

The deal with my week and all those books


Firework (assignment #3) by Evangeline Anderson
Judging Jager (moon pack) & *To Pack to Pride (supernatural mates #1) by Amber Kell
*Just Lion Around (stone ridge wolves) by Charlie Richards
*Little Stalker & *Cold Hands (College fun and gay) by Erica Pike
*Hanging Chad (Willow Spring Ranch #4) by LE Harner
*Code Blue & *Priority One (EMS Heat) by Stephani Hecht
*Water Dogs by Mia Watts


Re-Read

Mate Test (Dragon men #2) by Amber Kell


Movies
The End

 
Bought
Testing Arthur & Teasing Jonathan (Mercenary Love) by Amber Kell
Zero at the Bone by Jane Seville
Talker by Amy Lane
 Primal Passion (lost shifter) by Stephani Hecht
Welcome, Brother (College fun and gay) by Erica Pike

 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
*** New buy & paperback

No comments:

Post a Comment