Sunday 15 September 2013

Read This Week #56

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week


Unexpected Mates by Penelope Rivers
*Ninja Cupcakes by TA Chase
Last First Kiss by Piper Vaughn
Welcome to the Dark side by James Cox
Love You so Hard by Tara Lain
In His Pocket by Erica Pike
*Taking Care of Charlie & *Protecting Francis (Yearning Lovers) by Amber Kell
Icing on the Cake by Shayla Kirsten
His Love is Forever by Eden Cole

*Bleach vol. 16 by Tite Kubo
*The Betrayal Knows My Name vol. 3 by Hotaru Odagiri
 

Re-Read
Prove It by Chris Owen
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
The Missing Butterfly by Megan Derr
Love Comes Silently (senses) by Andrew Grey

The Betrayal Knows my Name vol. 1 & 2


Bought
Luke’s Surprise (shifters’ Haven) by Lavinia Lewis
Pestilence (Four housemen) by TA Chase
Catching Mr. Right (dangerous lovers) by Amber Kell

Physical
Rise of the Gryphon (Belador) by Sherrilyn Kenyon & Dianna Love
The darkest Craving (Lords of the Underworld) by Gena Showalter
Rurouni Kenshin Restoration vol. 1 by Nobuhiro Watsuki
The Betrayal Knows my Name vol. 5 by Hotaru Odagiri
Bleach vol. 17 by Tite Kubo

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
*** New buy & paperback

No comments:

Post a Comment