Sunday 29 September 2013

Read This week #58

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 
By the Balls & Balls and Chain (handcuffs and lace) by Mia Watts
The Perfect Match by Derek Adams
The Mark of an Alpha (pack discipline) by Kim Dare
*Heart of the Race by Mary Calmes
*Blue Moon by Rowena Sudbury

Bleach vol. 17, 18, 19 & 20 by Tite Kubo
*Embracing Love vol. 1&2 by Youka Nitta


Re-Read
Tougher to Love by Diane DeRicci
Under the Mistletoe by Charlie Richards
Supernatural Mates series by Amber Kell
Lost Shifter series by Stephani Hecht


Bought
 
The Strength of a Gamma, the Duty of a Beta & the Love of a Mate (Pack Discipline) by Kim Dare
Keeping Dallas (Magical Men) by Amber Kell
Be my bad boy by Faolan Kurayami
Still by Mary Calmes

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
*** New buy & paperback

No comments:

Post a Comment