Sunday 3 November 2013

Read This Week #63

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week


Gaydar, *Gay Until Graduation & *Gay Divorcee (G-A-Y) by Kim Dare
*Transparency by Ethan Stone & Sara York
*Swept Away by Sloan Parker

*Shy Intentions by Syouko Takaku

 
reading (web)
My Shining Star by Amber Kell
The Things That Dreams are Made Of by RJ Scott

 
tv series
*Supernatural season 1

 
web read
Trick’s Trick (truth and dare) by Lee Brazil

 
Bought
Gay Like You & Gay Since Today (G-A-Y) by Kim Dare
Deceived by Silvia Violet
Keeping Kalen (moon pack) by Amber Kell
Crashing the Comicon (wolves of Stone Ridge) by Charlie Richards
Jackie by Edward Kendrick
Hard Ride by Danni Keane
Always MJ by SDJ Peterson
Liam, Ben (the Atherton pack) by Toni Griffin
Caleb & Serge (moon lake wolves) by Jade Astor
One Last Kiss Goodbye by NJ Nielsen
A Lesson in Truth by Sloan Parker
His True Nature by Silvia Violet
Open Tackle by LC Chase

 
Physical
Fury’s Fire (Siren’s Storm) by Lisa Papademetriou
I Hunt Killers (Jasper dent) by Barry Lyga


NCIS season 8
Supernatural season 2&3
 

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll … tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment