Sunday 10 November 2013

Read This Week #64

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week


Crashing the Comicon (wolves of stone ridge) by Charlie Richards
A Lesson in Truth by Sloan Parker
*Drive My Car by Megan Slayer
Gay Like You (G-A-Y) by Kim Dare
Open Tackle by LC Chase
The Hot Floor by Josephine Myles

 

*Started with a Kiss vol.2 by Youka Nitta
*Awkward Silence vol.2&*3 by Hinko Takanaga

 

Re-Read
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Lost Shifter series by Stephani Hecht


reading (web)
My Shining Star by Amber Kell
The Things That Dreams are Made Of by RJ Scott


tv series
supernatural season 2

 
web reads
Frankie’s Birthday by Charlie Richards
If I Must Grow Older by Amy Lane
The Stars Light the Road (dangerous grounds) by Josh Lanyon

 
Bought
Flowers for him by Marie Sexton & Rowan Speedwell
Unexpected Rescue by Silvia Violet

 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll … tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment