Sunday 29 December 2013

Read This Week #71

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 

Accounting for Luke (dangerous lovers) by Amber Kell
*Jesse’s Christmas by RJ Scott
Obedience Classes by Sean Michael
*Monty Punches Pocahontas (marshall’s park) by Lisa Worrall
*Merry Christmas Darling! by Josh Lanyon
*Finding Myles by Lisa Worrall
*Where You Lead by Mary Calmes
*Going Up by Amy Lane
 
Re-Read
Catching Mr Right & To Kiss a Killer by Amber Kell
 
reading (web)
The Things That Dreams are Made Of by RJ Scott
 
Bought
Ghost of Bourbon Street by Rowan Speedwell
A Home for Christmas (making of a man) by Diane Adams
**Texas Christmas (texas) by RJ Scott
Inseparable by Chris Scully
Virgin Territory (shades of Naughty) by Kim Dare
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll … tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment