Sunday 12 January 2014

Read This Week #73

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 

Sweet Happenings by Sara York
*Hazel Takes Over (Lyon Road Vet) by Sue Brown
Scent of a Wolf by Draven St James
 
In Sunshine or in Shadow by Josh Lanyon
 
Re-Read
The Duty of a Beta by Kim Dare
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JR Rowling
 
reading (web)
The Things That Dreams are Made Of by RJ Scott
 
 
Bought
Tuck & Cover by SJD Peterson
Behind the Curtain by Amy Lane
Totally Covered by Sean Michael
 
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll … tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
***borrowed
And, just ‘cause I can
MY BOOKs
 
 
My Kevin
Released 1/1/14 via Smashwords
 
Loved by a Werewolf (Moonlit Wolves #1)
Release 15/1/14 by eXtasybooks

No comments:

Post a Comment