Sunday 26 January 2014

Read This Week #75

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 

Mummy Dearest (the xoxo files) by Josh Lanyon
Sursein Judgment by Jet Mykles
*Monty Gets Married…Doesn’t He? (Marshall’s Park) by Lisa Worrall
Cross Checking (Blue Line Hockey) by Stephani Hecht
When Adam Kissed Me (Inseparable) by Chris Scully
Totally Covered (Handcuffs and Lace) by Sean Michael
*If I Must by Amy Lane
*Melting (Beer and Clay) by Sean Michael
*Blood Slave by Kim Dare
 
Re-Read
I Spy collection by Josh Lanyon
Social Skills by Sara Alva
Where You Lead by Mary Calmes
 
reading
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
 
web read
The Things That Dreams are Made Of by RJ Scott
 
Bought
Accepting the Alpha (Great Lakes Wolves) by JJ Black
Lonely Cowboy (Uncommon Cowboys) by Jan Irving
Second Chance at Love & Colouring Outside the Lines (Different Paths to Love) by Diana DeRicci
Turkey in the Snow by Amy Lane
His Only Choice (Second Chance) by Ryan Field
Speechless & **the Gig (speechless) by Kim Fielding
The Only One Who Knows (The Only One) by Cat Grant & LA Witt
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll … tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment