Sunday 30 March 2014

Read This Week #85

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 

Waking Up Naked, Learning the Ropes & Turning the Tables (Sex Sells) by Kim Dare
Drawing Straws: Erik (Handcuffs and Lace Signature Line) by Sean Michael
Frankie & Al by Sue Brown
*Farren’s Wizard (a wizards touch) by Amber Kell
Yes Master by Sean Michael
An Owl Surfaces (The Flushing Owl Shifter #1) by Stephani Hecht
  
 
Re-Read
Rough Raw and Ready by Lorelei James
Twilight by Stephanie Myers
 
 
Audio books
Dirty Kiss (Cole McGinnis) by Rhys Ford
 
 
web read
The Things That Dreams are Made Of by RJ Scott (15&16)
Forever my Love by Amber Kell (1,2&3)
 
 
Bought
Solo (Grave Diggers MC) by Carol Lynne
Relief Value (the plumber’s mate) by JL Merrow
Three’s Company by NR Walker
 
Physical
The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood) by JR Ward
 
DVD books
The Perks of being a Wallflower
 
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment