Sunday 1 June 2014

Read This Week #93

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 
Physical Therapy, Out of the Shadow, Bad Boy Cowboy, The Sound of White, Gone Sufin’, the Last Bouquet, Eyes of the Beholder, Cattle Valley Days, Arm Candy & Recipe for Love, *Firehouse Heat, *Neil’s Guardian Angel & *Scarred (Cattle Valley) by Carol Lynne
Sucked by Mia Watts
The Millionaires Mistake (bad boys) & Inheritance by Sean Michael
*Yes! by Kim Dare
*Everything I Know by Josh Lanyon
*Overcoming His Pride (supernatural mates) by Amber Kell
 
Re-Read
Friends or Lovers? by Sara York
 
Reading
Making the Grade
 
 
Bought
Obedient Slave & Masochist’s Choice (Sun, Sea and Submission) by Kim Dare
Royal Line by Sean Michael
Cattle Valley box Set 4, 5 & 6 by Carol Lynne
The Haunting of St. Xavier by Carol Lynne & TA Chase
 
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment