Sunday 15 June 2014

Read This Week #95

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 
Alone in a Crowd, Second Chances (Cattle Valley) by Carol Lynne
Retribution from his Mate (A Paranormal’s Love) by Charlie Richards
Obedient Slave (Sun, Sea and Submission) & Temporary Mark (Collared) by Kim Dare
Wrapped in a Ribbon (Secret) by Sean Michael
 
Re-Read
Masked series by Lissa Matthews
The Parting Glass by Josh Lanyon
 
web read
Lipstick by Sue Brown
 
 
Bought
Jack, Alec, Ben, Leaf & James (Shibari Auction House) by Sean Michael
Stromin’ Norman (Lyon Road Vet) by Sue Brown
 
Audio books
This Rough Magic by Josh Lanyon
 
 
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment