Sunday 24 August 2014

Read This Week #106

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 

Welcome Home by Sean Michael
*Breaking The Rules (Sex in Suburbia) by Derek Adams
*Farely Enchanting (Club Soulfinder) & *Eligah’s Ghost (A Wizards touch) by Amber Kell
 
*Hide and Seek vol. 2 by Yaya Sakuragi
 
Re-Read
Love Most Inconveniently 1&2 by DJ Manley
The Missing Butterfly by Megan Derr
Live and Learn by Mary Calmes
Gay Until Graduation by Kim Dare
 
 
web read
Forever my Love by Amber Kell (20&21)
Tentacles and Chain by HB Pattskyn (1—8)
 
 
Bought
Unicorn Rescue by Chris T Kat
Accepting Caladon’s Scales (A Paranormal’s Love) by Charlie Richards
Blue Collar by Sean Michael
Say Yes by Silvia Violet
Caught! (the shamwell tales) by JL Merrow
Don’t Judge a Book by Scarlet Blackwell
Triad by Cheyenne Meadows
Memorizing You & The Price of Dick by Dan Skinner
Peek-A-Book (Josh of the Damned) by Andrea Speed
 
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free/buy’/giveaway
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment