Sunday 5 October 2014

Read This Week #112

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 

Caterpillar by Ashlyn Forge
Underground: Special Team & Spot the Difference by Sean Michael
*Hissed as a Newt (With a Kick) by Sue Brown
*Zheng’s Heart (A Vampire’s Kiss) by Amber Kell
*Brad’s Bachelor Party by River Jaymes
 
 
*Awkward Silence 4 by Hinako
 
 
Re-Read
Things I’ll Never Say by Megan O’Shae
Again & What Can Be by Mary Calmes
 
 
web read
Forever my Love by Amber Kell (28)
Last First Kiss by Cardeno C
 
 
Bought
**This is not a love story: the hacker and his hero by AE Lawless
Jaguar Mate (Pack Valley) by SA Welsh
Soothing the Zebra’s fears (Kontra’s Menagerie) by Charlie Richards
**Poetry in Motion by Scarlet Blackwell
**Wishing Blue Star anthology
Laurel Heights 2 (Laurel Heights) by Lisa Worrall
My Hero by Max Vos
Beneath the Stain part 6 by Amy Lane
A different Way of Seeing (Lancaster’s Way) by NJ Nielsen
 
Free
Between Men by Tavish Lee
Krung Thep, City of Angels (The Taveler and the Tourist) by Zee Kensington
Playing for Keeps by Lexi Ander
Primal Chase (From the Ashes) by Jessie Snow
The Man Cave by LA Witt
 
Physical
Dark Sky (Immortals After Dark) by Kresley Cole
Spiritual Police 1 by Youka Nitta
 
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** free buy’/giveaway
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment