Sunday 8 March 2015

Read This Week #131

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 
 The Moon & Beginning to Believe, *Boy (SWAK) & Tony (Shibari Auction House) by Sean Michael
*On the Firing Range (Sex in Suburbia – Guys Misbehaving) by Derek Adams
*Camping It Up (gem) by Kim Dare
 
Re-read
Not a Word by Kim Dare
Scored by Mia Watts
And Call Me In the Evening by Willa Okati
All Of Me by Cardeno C
Heaven by Jet Mykles
 
 
Bought
Alec’s Moon (Wayne Country Wolves) by Stephani Hecht
Crossroads by Julie Lynn Hayes
Radio Boy by Sean Michael
How to Howl at the Moon (Dog Shifters of Mad Creek) by Eli Easton
Tempest (Playing the Fool) by Lisa Henry & JA Rock
 
 
Free
Falling From the Sky by Nikki Godwin
The Archers of Kynthos by KM Harty
 
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** giveaway
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment