Sunday 27 September 2015

Read This Week



The deal with all those books I’ve read this week

Mr Popsalos by Lisa Worrall
Blue Collar, Home Again Home Again, Corpus Christi by Sean Michael
*Bases Loaded (Going for the Gold) by Sean Michael


Reding
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by JK Rowling

*Aim High Anthology



Bought
Love Comes Unheard (Senses) by Andrew Grey
First by KC Wells
Fit to be Tied (Marshals) by Mary Calmes
Hiding Things by SC Wynne
Making A Slash, Perfect Ten (Going For Gold), A Cowboy Out of Texas by Sean Michael 
Caged Sanctuary by Tempeste O’Riley
Love Turned Blue by Evan Gilbert


Pre-Orders
Unexpected Engagement by Silvia Violet
Jesse’s Diner by Cadeno C
First Steps by Sean Michael


If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** won
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment