Sunday 13 December 2015

Read This Week



The deal with all those books I’ve read this week


Claws (Shifter Rescue) by Sean Michael
Halloween Mix Up by Jackie Nacht
Mate Found & Shiftless No More (My Wolf Heart) by Hollis Shiloh

Re-read
Branding an Icy Heart, Vampire’s Special Lover & The Mountain Man’s Mate by Charlie Richards


Bought
Blink & Dinner at Fiorello’s by Rick R Reed
Chalice & Orlin’s Fall (Planetary Submissives) by Amber Kell
The Biker’s Dom (the Biker’s Pup) & Comfort and Joy by Sean Michael
Seasons Greetings by Lee Brazil
Love’s Design (Bodyguards Inc) by RJ Scott
Being True & Please Remember Me by Jacob Z Flores
If You Really Love Me by Gene Grant

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** won
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment