Saturday 30 January 2016

#MySexySaturday



#MSS126 theme is A Sexy Vampire

Sigh. The only vampire story I have isn’t coming out until October this year (no matter what) but I thought…well it’s vampires and I really like this story, can’t wait for you guys to read it. I thoughts, why not share a little …


Now it’s get into the pimping of this fine weekly blog hop
Taking A Stand
(An Alphas World #1)

One Werewolf. One Vampire. One night.

Dem lives in a world ruled by two things: the moon and his alpha. Something inside of him has always yearned for more, and a chance encounter with  a vampire helps Dem realise what he craves. Now that Dem knows what he wants, is he strong enough to reach out and take it?

Goodreads ǀ More Dets

Or Twitter here – along with the trends #MySexySaturday, #Saturday7 & #MMSAuthors
Or simply click on the next author in the link to move on for the week.
I hope you enjoyed and that we’ll see you again next weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment