Sunday 31 January 2016

Read This Week



The deal with all those books I’ve read this week

Out of the Past by Sean Michael
Crunch Time (Work Out) by Andrew Grey

Re-read
One Piece vol. 46-60 by Eiicho Oda

Bought
Forced Impressions by Piper Doone
Lollipop (Candy Man) by Amy Lane
Positive Resistance, Personal Training, Cardio Conditioning & Whipped Cream (Work Out) by Andrew Grey
Santa’s little secret by Sandra Walsh
In Me an Invincible Summer, Ethan, Who Loved Carter & Kaden’s Color by Ryan Loveless
 
Paper
Night Study (Soulfinders) by Maria V Snyder
The Novice (Summoner) by Taran Matharu
Poet Anderson by Tom DeLonge & Suzanne Young

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** won
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment