Forty-Ninth Night to Fifty-Eighth Night
Older Teen, paranormal
Cross Academy is attended by two groups of students: the Day Class and the Night Class. At twilight, when the students of the Day Class return to their dorm, they cross paths with the Night Class on their way to school. Yuki Cross and Zero Kiryu are the Guardians of the school, protecting the Day Class from the Academy’s dark secret: the Night Class is full of vampires!
The Night Class at Cross Academy has been abolished. Zero still Attends the Day Class while carrying out his duties as a vampire hunter. Yuki now lives hidden away at the Kuran residence with Kaname, but can she embrace the life of a pureblood vampire?
It’s been one year since Yuki left Cross Academy with Kaname, and tonight is her first vampire soiree as a pureblood. Her best friend Sayori has snuck into the party to see her, but will Yuki and Zero be able to protect a human girl amid a bevy of vampires?
1. Cross Academy, a private boarding school, is where the Day Class and the Night Class Coexist. The Night Class—a group of beautiful elite students—are all vampires!
2. Four years ago, after turning his twin brother Ichiru against him, the pureblood Shizuka Hio bit Zero and turned him into a vampire. Kaname kills Shizuka, but the source may still exist. Meanwhile, Yuki suffers from her lost memories. When Kaname sinks his fangs into her neck, her memorise return!
3. Yuki is the princess of the Kuran family—and a pureblood vampire!!! Ten years ago, her mother exchanged her life to seal away Yuki’s vampire nature. Yuki’s Uncle Rido killed her father. Rido takes over Shiki’s body and arrives at the Academy. He targets Yuki for her blood, so Kaname gives his own blood to resurrect Rido. Kaname confesses that he is the progenitor of the Kurans, and that Rido is the master who awakened him!
4. The Truth about Yuki shatters Zero. Kaname tells Zero to kill Rido. The Academy turns into a battleground as Rido and his servant vampires attack. Yuki and the Night Class students fight to protect the academy. Then Zero appears. The Vampire Hunter Society and the Vampire Senate were in collusion. Kaname destroys the entire Senate. Meanwhile, Headmaster Cross kills the president of the Hunter Society. After a deadly battle, Yuki and Zero succeed in defearing Rido, but immediantly afterward, Zero points his gun at Yuki...!!!
5. Zero points his gun at Yuki...no matter what their feelings are, their fates will never intertwine. Zero pierces Yuki’s neck with his fangs to drink her blood. The two kiss
“The next time we meet, I’ll kill you.”
“Then I’ll keep running away from you...”
Yuki leaves the Academy with Kaname, and the Night Class at Cross Academy is no more. Vampires and a hunter.... Has destiny now divided these three...?
Is it wrong that I want Yuki and Zero to get together, even if it ends up a threesome?? I know this isn’t going to happen, if anything he will stay together with both men hating each other because the other has a part of Yuki’s heart, but from the start I’ve been a Zero fan, and he’s doing nothing to lesson this for me.
That too, and even though it makes sense, and the time when this was done—added how old he must be, it does make sense, but dude, that’s her brother!
Still, it’s very much there three stories, though I do find it more to be Yuki’s and Zero’s.
The story is pretty simple threw the two volumes, and I did really well, being that these two actually are closer set. This one takes us into where Yuki will be staying, and then the moment it says on the pages it’s been a year, to the meeting and then the moment Yuki walks into the party....
....we are there for a page or two, Yuki leaves to spend some time with her human friend. But when she enters the room Yuki smelt blood, and with that and the declaration that the vampire had someone else kill himself she set off to become the killer to all the Pure Bloods vampires that wished to end their lives.
Kaname and Zero’s storyline was little, and more a forward for what’s to come.
I found that these ones were easier to get into after a bit of a time between books. Maybe because I’ve learnt the way the author writes it all, so it’s ingrained now.
I still love the feel of it, and even more so, apparently it’s coming at as an Anime!!! I’m so going to watch that, I think it would work better in that aspect then on paper.
“That night...you shouldn’t have sacrificed their baby...
...who had that same name as I.”