Sunday 20 January 2013

Read by Wont Review #25

These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
(not because they weren’t good, just because)


Call me Sir, Boy! & All the Gear, No Idea (I Blame Bret) by Kim Dare
Kale’s Spirit (Fork in the Road #1) by Jackie Nacht
*Personal Shopper by Tere Michaels
*Precious Ache by Amanda Young
*Choosing His Christmas Miracle by Charlie Richards

Reviewed

The short stories
*First Impressions by Josephine Myles
**You Melted Me by Kari Gregg
*Making Camp & *Just Like in the Movies by Clare London

Bought
Boat in the Night by Josephine Myles
Finding Realise (wild R farm #1) by Slivia Violet
Trust Me & Search Me (Carry Me) by LA Witt
Where He Belongs by Rachel Haimowitz

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy

No comments:

Post a Comment