Sunday 24 February 2013

Read by Wont Review #29

These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
(not because they weren’t good, just because)

 
Scary Girl by Nathan Jurevicius
*Out of the Blue by Josh Lanyon
*Sterling for Christmas by DJ Manly


Re-Read
 
Icecapade by Josh Lanyon
See Right Through (savannah #1) by Sara Winters
Swept Away by Diana DeRicci
The Decision we make by RJ Scott


The short stories
 
*White Rain by JR Loveless
*The Backpack by Sue Brown

Bought
 
Sailor Moon 1&2 by Naoko Takeuchi
Dark Sun by MJ O’Shea
The Strength of Men by Sara Winters
When Man loves a Man anthology
Social Skills by Sara Alva

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy

Cool looking Covers

No comments:

Post a Comment