Sunday 1 September 2013

Read This Week #54

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week


Chase the Sun (stories from Sapphire Cay) by RJ Scott & Meredith Russell
As You Are by Ethan Day
*Do You See My Now & Ruthless Pursuits (lost shifters) by Stephani Hecht
Fireflies and Crickets (Ripples in the Water) by Jackie Nacht
Never Too Late by Chris Quinton
*Straight Cowboy (Uncommon Cowboy) by Jan Irving


Re-Read
 
Bridisi Bedfellow by Jamie Craig
Handcuffs and Trouble by Kim Dare


Reading
*Shifter Cowboy & *Shy Cowboy (Uncommon Cowboy) by Jan Irving


tv series / Movies
*Avengers
*Iron Man 1 & 2
*Spartacus: War of the Damned


Bought
Point of No Return (Turning Point) by NR Walker
See the Light by Cassandra Carr
The Haunted Heart: Winter by Josh Lanyon
Taming Black Dog Four, Seducing the Sheik & to Bed a King (Bodyguards in Love) by Carol Lynne

Physical
MacRieve (immortal after dark) by Kresley Cole
Affliction (Anita Blake, vampire hunter) by Laurell K Hamilton

DVDs
NCIS season 7
Sherlock season 1 (UK)

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
*** New buy & paperback
 
I saw these ones on the shelf at one of my locals
And man, I wish I didn’t have a copy of the series, ‘cause I wouldn’t mind owning these ones
They are much cooler in person!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment