Sunday 10 August 2014

Read This Week #104

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 

The Dominate Omega, The Hunter’s Sexy Wolf (Nehalem Pack) by AJ Jerret
*Highway Man by Sara Winters
*Silver Edges by Sean Michael
*A Guitarist in the Fae Queen’s Court (fae intervention) by Amber Kell
 
Re-Read
Inheritance by Sean Michael
What Can Be & Again by Mary Calmes
Ten in the Bin by NR Walker
Making His List by Devon Rhodes
 
web read
Forever my Love by Amber Kell (18)
 
 
Bought
Turning 16 (Turning 16) by Perie Wolford
*Prey the Gay Away (A Southern Thing) by Sara York
Designated Bottom anthology
**Finding Our Way (Finding Our Way) by Jayson James
*Wonderland by Jude Ouvrard
Capture the Sun (Stories of Sapphire Cay) by RJ Scott & Meredith Russell
John & Jackie by TJ Klune
Last Chance Charlie by Ryan Loveless
Wrong Locker by Jackie Nacht
 
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free/buy’/giveaway
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment