Sunday 2 November 2014

Read This Week #113

 
The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 

*Slap and Tickle (With a Kick) by Clare London
 
 
Re-Read
Inheritance, Almost by Sean Michael
Render by SD Snider
Mark of an Alpha, Virgin Territory by Kim Dare
 
 
Reading
*Tail Slide by PS Singer
 
 
web read
Tentacles and Chain by HB Pattskyn (16)
 
 
Bought
Velvet Diamonds, a collection of shorts (Velvet Glove), Living the Dream by Sean Michael
A New Normal, Finnegan’s Promise by Carol Lynne
Brandon Mills versus the V-Card (Prescott Collage) by Lisa Henry & JA Rock
Saving Noah by Carol Lynne & Cash Cole
Shifting Hearts (Wild R Farm) by Silvia Violet
The Big Gay Love Story: Ring My Bells
Who Knows the Storm (the Vigilante) by Tere Michaels
 
Free
The First Three Rules (my brother’s Keeper) by Adrienne Wilder
Family Ties by Lisa Gray
 
Physical
Beneath the Stain by Amy Lane
 
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** giveaway
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment