Monday 6 February 2012

Upping Small Plans, To Big Ones

The Small Plan being what it is, and me liking it to a point that I want to....


If you don’t know what that was, and don’t want to read the post to find out. It went on about the reviews that I was going to do, about the big ones, (like, the Anita Blake series, the Black Dagger Brotherhood series and to come the Sookie Stackhouse series), that I’m reviewing in line for their next release books. It also said stuff about more Magna (which I’m hoping to get a few today) and just that I was going to back review the one or two books from series that I haven’t yet and are waiting for the next one. 
 
The fact is that I really like doing it. I really like that I’m picking up books I haven’t, some from when I first bought them (mostly talking ‘bout Anita Blake series, and will have same feeling from the Sookie Stackhouse series, too), even if I’m only skimming threw the pages of the ones that I have read to death, or re-reading the ones that I only read once or twice, I’m enjoying it, I’m enjoying it so much that I have decided that I’m going to make it a regular things (you know, till all the books run out).

So as you know I felt this with the Anita Blake series and I wondered if there were more books like that on my shelf that I mess over because another book is what I wanted to read at that point, or a little better and this or at that, and maybe I wasn’t really seeing the other books, and I found that it’s common with me, to skip them, or maybe more, that it hasn’t been that long since I bought them, but I’m feeling a need to re-read a whole series.
And yeah, I looked, made the list:

Dark-Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Lords of the Underworld series
(adding) Atlantis series by Gena Showalter
Wings of the Night by Maggie Shayne
19th Century werewolves (or something like that) by Susan Krinard

Vampire Beach series by Alex Duval
Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead (the ones I’ve got)
House of Night series by P.C. & Kristin Cast (up to b8)

There might be others but I can’t think of any at the moment.
Then there are the ones I just wouldn’t mind reading again, from start to finish again and why not if I have the space and time:

Study Trilogy by Maria V. Snyder
Night World series
(add) Dark Visions by L. J. Smith
Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling

There are others but they come with books to come and I always manage to flip through the first couple of books before I get the next one. They are also ones that already have a place to be re-read and reviewed so you can just wait for them, but it’ll be around the new books release date.

I will still only be reviewing these books one Monday, Wednesday and Friday, having Book Chat in on Thursday, so not much will change, only the series that is filling the place first. And I don’t know which one to start off with. You’ve got any ideas? Really, I’d lone the input on what of the above you would like me to do a series review of?

That’s all, I think
Thanks for the time
 

No comments:

Post a Comment